Wednesday 8 April 2015

Tips: You're My Dream, Please Come True

.



For the past few days, I've learned a lot. In terms of life, hearts, and emotions. It takes a while to realize, "Hey, u know what, this is my story. I am the writer of my own story. I am the one who creates the happiness. I am important in my life. I am the Big Hero. For someone who does not understand, screw them. They don't belong in our story. They don't even qualified. =P "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Impian. Tak perlu kot nak cite banyak2. Kita dah terlalu biasa dengar/lihat, dreams big, dreams high. However, years by years that dreams are fading. And we still in the same track we used to be. Still far away from the one used to be your Big Dreams and getting further away. Anyhow, pernah dengar berangan? Well, this is berangan. Dreaming something but don't even try to catch it. Tapi kadang2, kita xtahu macam mana nak capai kan? Semoga tips2 dibawah ni dapat membantu. U might have heard it before, but do it as it is. Sebab apa yang kita buat, kita sedang melatih diri kita untuk mempercayai dan berfikir untuk mendapatkan nya. Kita tanam dalam2 dekat minda separuh sedar. Let's get started.

.
.
.
.
.
.



Visual
Pernah dengar dream chart? Kita tampal all things yang kita inginkan dekat board. For some years, some of it might come true.

How? I don't really know how to explain. This is where kekuasaan Allah itu pasti. U might be surprised how this works. But trust me, all successful people have their own dream chart.


Hear
We as humans, really mendambakan pujian dan sokongan. Walaupun hanya sedikit "Good Job", it is flattering and comforting. It does makes us feel passionate, inspired to be the BEST, the VERY BEST. That is Human.

Be truly comes from your heart. Dan untuk kita menjadi a better person, do hear all positive things. Yang xelok, yang gosip2 yang sangat memberi kesan marah2 pada diri tu, BUANG JAUH2! Xpayah Baca! Xpayah Buka!. Kan hati jadi makin tenang. Kita pun makin happy, awet muda.. =D


Belief
Kita selalu dengar, "I will get BMW soon". When??

"I will get BMW for the 5 years". Which year is the next 5 years??

U see, be clear and stated in detail. State the year. State the model. State the colour. The more u detailing out what u want, easier for u to catch your dream.

"I owned BMW 7Series bronze colour by 2017". Use past tense as if u ALREADY have it in real!!

Bila kita selalu cakap & percaya, "hey, that's my car right there, the BMW 7 series with the bronze colour", it does make us feel we really owned it NOW. Wouldn't that makes your life happier? Well, I do.

.
.
.
.
.
.



Simple, but u will feel the difference. Try it. Good Luck! Let all your dreams coming to your life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment